Perspective is an upcoming book by Brian Hess on sales, leadership, and life that can help you succeed in business and achieve your true potential. After all, all it takes is the right perspective!
Who is Brian Hess?
Brian Hess is the President/CEO of The Pavement Group, Founder of Top Contractor School, Advisor/Member of the Board of Directors of Lead Revenue, podcast host of The Perspective Podcast, and now the author of Perspective.
He is a father of four, a husband, and a Christian with a deep sense of rooting for his community. When he first started his business, he had to learn all the tricks of the trade himself. He is blessed with vast and diverse experience as a result of his struggle to succeed.
However, many others are unable to turn their ideas into a reality. Brian aims to assist such up-and-coming entrepreneurs achieve their dreams. To Brian, no idea is too big or too small; all that defines its viability is execution and having the right perspective!
Why You Should Read Perspective
Students, entrepreneurs, and professionals all should gain a piece of the valuable advice shared in this book. Perspective is not simply guidance but a journey covering real-life situations, scenarios, struggles, and victories. No two situations are alike, but by seeing things from Brian’s perspective, maybe you too can achieve success. Here are five reasons why every striving entrepreneur should read ‘Perspective’:
1. In the struggles to achieve success, it is easy to lose sight of things that matter. Life takes a toll, leaving us to look at things through a clouded lens. However, if you want to achieve potency in your career and life, you need to have a positive perspective, and we do not mean blind optimism. If you want to know more, get your hands on Perspective today!
2. It is essential to develop a level of trust to have viable and robust business relationships that will stand the test of time and continue to bring mutual benefit to all stakeholders. For that, you first need to open up. Transparency is vital, and to show others you are reliable, trustworthy, and honest, you need to let them in by sharing insights – insights about what you are wondering and planning to do next. Opening up is not easy because we all fear appearing weak or being mocked. To learn more about how to open up, you need to read the Perspective.
3. No matter how many classes you take or books you read, nothing can fully prepare you for situations, scenarios, and decisions you will have to make and come across in the field. How to approach different situations is a trick that you can only learn with experience, but no one said it needs to be your own; it can be Brian’s! Knowing when to be proactive and when to let go is what can make or break a small business because of the opportunities and risks involved. Perspective can help you recognize which bullet to dodge and which bird to catch by making calculations based on tangible and intangible determinants.
4. Develop a foundation built for success by changing the way you see and perceive things. Our perspective is what sets us apart from others – the reason why some people climb the ladder of success and others do not. If you want to be one of the few who reach the top, Perspective can guide you.
5. Finally, you need to read Perspective so you can continue to dream instead of losing sight of what you want. Curveballs will always come your way, but you need to get past them. Perspective is the life and work of a man who wasn’t sure about his future but still succeeded in becoming a successful business owner, entrepreneur, podcaster, and much more. This book is his message to you to continue following your dreams and keep the right perspective to win you all you every desired.
If you are interested in getting your hands on ‘Perspective’, it will be available on Amazon this summer! Contact us for more information.